Grossmont Educational Foundation
What do we do?
We have a wonderful group of volunteers who raise money for the campus. We have no parent organization or umbrella and 100% of the money goes to the students, classrooms, and campus. Here are a few of the things we do every year – if you would like to help or get more details – we encourage you to come to any of our general meetings and get involved. This is a partial list of where your money goes.
- * Scholarships for our graduating seniors
- * Student Assistance Funding
- * Student Awards
- * Classroom mini-grants to fill budget holes
- * Staff Appreciation Activities
- * Campus beautification and improvements
- * Tile program – a lifelong piece of the campus for you
- * Provide support for the Museum and Alumni organization
- * Parent Involvement
- * Parent Education
- * Host back to school night
The mission of the Grossmont High School Educational Foundation is to enhance the overall educational experience of students by raising, managing, and dispersing funds to support the academic, athletic and artistic needs of the school.
As part of fulfilling that mission, The Foundation is also dedicated to the preservation, commemoration, and celebration of Grossmont Foothiller history and traditions: past, present and future.