What do we do?
We have a wonderful group of volunteers who raise money for the campus. We have no parent organization or umbrella and 100% of the money goes to the students, classrooms, and campus. Here are a few of the things we do every year – if you would like to help or get more details – we encourage you to come to any of our general meetings and get involved. This is a partial list of where your money goes.
- * Scholarships for our graduating seniors
- * Classroom mini-grants to fill budget holes
- * Campus improvements
- * Fund “Girls Rock” female empowerment conference
- * Provide 160 movie tickets for Star Students
- * Run the Museum and Alumni organization
- * Host back to school night
- * Put on Freshman Orientation
- * Host Parent Shadow day
- * Campus beautifications – dedicated benches, trash cans, monuments and more are all secured through the Foundation and Museum
- * Tile program – a lifelong piece of the campus for you, proceeds support the museum and foundation.